Sunday, April 23, 2017

Got a summer internship? Here's how to register for the credits

If you are registering for summer internship credits, you must fill out an Academic Contract through Career Services, and then pay for the credits through Continuing and Professional Education.

Please take a look at the Internship Checklist in the right-hand column of this page for instructions, and take a look at this screencast , which explains how the Academic Contract and registration process works.

Your course number is JOURNAL 398, and you should put my name as your academic sponsor. Please get in touch with me to talk about the number of credits. This will depend on the number of hours total you will be working this summer.

 If you have any questions, please come by my office or email me.

No comments: