Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Peter Rizzo's online portfolio

Peter Rizzo is taking the five-session Journalism Launchpad, 497G, course (still space available in the second section, which starts March 25).

Check out his online portfolio, and leave a comment. What's in your portfolio? Pete is involved in several campus media organizations, where he's gained lots of experience in print, audio, video, and public presentation. Good ideas, all. Here's his e-mail:
Since the start of this semester I've been updating that resume building blog
that you had my magazine writing start last semester and
thought you'd be pleased to know that today 24 people visited my site.

I was quite surprised, as I figured no one would ever visit it. But if you'd like
to check it out and offer me some comments that'd be great. Here is the URL
http://peterizzo.wordpress.com/


No comments: